Nigeriaheartbeat is interested in seeing that Nigerian Youths are gainfully engaged in meaningful jobs basically through entrepreneurship or other ways. We feature articles that are directed towards achieving this goal. This article features links which help prepare our subscribers for the FIRS aptitude test, DPR exam and other test that they may be preparing for. Follow the links to get all the necessary materials of your interest.
Go to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/firs–dpr-examtest-preparation-materials and click on [Apply for membership] to follow the discussions, ask questions, get materials and all updates from www.nigeriaheartbeat.com
Recommended for your reading:
FOR FIRS PREPARATIONS see links below
- for all current affairs in Nigeria.
[FIRS] Materials 07 (Nigerian Current Affairs)
- For Strong Analytical skills
- For Knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws and appreciation of their application and understanding of the regulatory framework within which the FIRS operates
- For Ability to work as a regulator with the courage to ensure full compliance with laws
[FIRS] Materials 05 (FGN Financial Regulations)
- for Minimum six (6) years relevant experience in a Government, international organization or private firm in a similar role.
[FIRS] Materials 06 (Public Service Rules)
FOR DPR PREPARATIONS see links below
[DPR] Materials 01 (Summary of the Nigerian Oil Industry)
If you find this helpful, please SHARE with friends on Facebook or other social media platforms.
Leave a comment below if you have question by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org