NOTE: Get MATERIALS AND PAST APTITUDE TEST & EXAM QUESTION PAPER for FIRS @ http://nigeriaheartbeat.com/2016/08/31/materials-and-past-questions-a-guide-to-preparing-for-the-federal-inland-revenue-service-firs-job-recruitment/
The Federal Inland Service Revenue recruitment portal was opened at about 12 am today Monday 29th of August 2016. The process is pretty simple and listed below.
- Sign up by creating a user profile – make sure you have a valid email before starting
- Make sure you have all your credentials at hand so you can easily pick up details required to be filled on the portal.
- Make sure you have a scanned copy of your passport not less more than 70kb in size.
- Make sure you have a soft copy of your CV in MS word format or PDF, not more than 70kb.
- Make sure you have read the FIRS recruitment requirements on http://www.firs.gov.ng/FIRS-Careers/Careeers_Image/FIRS%20JOB%20ADVERT.pdf
NOTE: Try to apply as soon as possible before the site starts to crash.
The procedures are pretty simple but you have to be careful when filling out dates of achieving your certificates.
The FIRS recruitment portal 2016 is https://recruitment.firs.gov.ng
LEAVE a comment below if you have any further questions, we can help you answer them in our capacity.
You can inbox your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need materials AND PAST QUESTIONS to read.
Ask a questions (FAQ) is you have any problems filling the forms online.
Best regards from the nigeriaheartbeat.com team